10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
- Single: 150 din.
- Group visits: (different educational and rearing institutions, associations, etc.): 100 din.
- "Senior Card" users are allowed a 50% discount (75 dinars)
- Individuals who hold the "International Student Identification Card - ISIC" and the "International Teacher's Identification Card - ITIC", as well as holders of the international "European Youth Center - EYCA" card, have 50% discount for individual tickets, or a 20% for group visits/tickets. Showing your card at Museum entrance is compulsory.
Free admission for:
- Persons with handicaps/disability
- Pre-school aged children (0 to 7 year olds)
- Students of the Faculty of Philosophy (departments: archaeology, ethnology and anthropology, art history), the Faculty of Fine Arts and the Faculty of Applied Arts;
- Members of the Museum Association of Serbia(MDS), the National/International museum Committee - ICOM (with membership card)
- For members of the media (with membership card)
SPECIAL INFORMATION ON GUIDED TOURS FOR GROUPS:
Specialised tours of the permanent display and current exhibition are booked in advance, two days before the tour at the latest.
Group visit admission - curator-guided tour: 100 din.
Group visit for group - curator-guided tour with workshop: 150 din.
In order to provide all visitors a content filled and comfortable visit, we ask that you contact one of our curators at + 381 11 2651 654, daily from 9-16h, for details on conditions and times for group visits. Please call 2 days before the planned visit at the latest. Thank you!
How to reach us:
The Museum of African Art is located on Topčider hill (Topčidersko brdo), the residential area of Belgrade. The no. 44 bus sets of at Dunav stanica, with stops along Kneza Milosa St. and a bus stop upon reaching Topčidersko brdo very near the Museum (first bus stop after the Topčider roundabout).
Museum of African Art
Andre Nikolića 14
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
+ 381 11 2651 654
+ 381 11 2651 269